cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional TV BOX

Spurry5661
Tuning in

I have just had an email explaining my Ultimate Volt bundle comes to an end in february , the current price however will continue until August ,however in my package description it states I have 

Maxit TV

Additional TV Box

Virgin TV 360 box

Virgin TV 360 Mini box

I have Maxit TV,Virgin 360 box and a mini box , should I have have 3 including an additional box as I have never recieved one,I am confused.

Regards

Ian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Ian,

It's just bad phrasing by VM, you should only have 2 boxes, the mini box is the additional box.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Ian,

It's just bad phrasing by VM, you should only have 2 boxes, the mini box is the additional box.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Spurry5661
Tuning in

Thank you

ROBCALLY
On our wavelength

Hi Spurry5661

Nice of them to increase your contract till August but don't forget their annual price increase in April which I believe is 7.9% RPI + 3.9% a total is I believe to be a total of 11.8% I think the figures are correct.

Regards

Robcally