cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6 box stuttering on playback or when live tv is rewound/paused

Tmannix58
Joining in

Hi, I’m hoping a member of the Virgin Forum team will respond to this with some advice, one of my V6’s is unwatchable when you play recordings or rewind/pause live tv. It just stutters and corrupts. As I can watch live tv without an issue i suspect it is a hard drive problem and not something that can be resolved with a simple reboot (I have tried this many times). Please can you advise the next steps to getting this resolved? Many thanks

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Community elder

You could either call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, or wait here for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's, it all depends on how quickly you want the box replacing.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Tmannix58, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you've been having an issue with your V6 box. Since posting, I can see you've had an engineer visit to take a look at this. 

How did the visit go and how have things been since the visit? Pop back with the latest update so we can help further. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs