cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TNT ultimate sound... again...

fizz
Fibre optic

TNT ultimate sound cutting in an out on the rugby again... was the same last week too. Adverts seem OK though. Tnt 1 is ok with the same transmission.

My Broadband Ping - Virgin Modem Mode
50 REPLIES 50

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @fizz 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums.

I'm so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with TNT sound, I know you have mentioned that TNT 1 was OK, but have you experienced this on any other channels? Was this just for this match or have you noticed the issue continuing? 

fizz
Fibre optic

Was just this channel. I only watch the rugby on it but has happened for the.last Two weeks. Can't be more specific than that my recording as well is unwatchable and there is no way to force a series link to ignore uhd content.

jgnotts
Superfast

I’ve got sound issues on tnt ultimate at the moment on the Manchester City game

Not noticed any sound problems tonight, I do have a 360 box and when this has come up on the 360 forum it seems to be area specific so it might help if you say where you live, not your Virgin area code.

fizz
Fibre optic

well it was Saturday now and live in Stourbridge DY8. Just reporting it as it may be just broadcast specific as well I think Sunday's rugby was ok

Thank you for letting us know this.

It could be just for this evet sometimes it can happen for a few moments.

If it does happen again can you reach out with what the event is. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

fizz
Fibre optic

Coming back to this. Checking over the last two days it is constant even when no events are on just adverts and it is live stream or recordings and is happening on both my v6 boxes

Can't solve my problem either easily as season passes record the uhd channel and I cannot disable this either. 

fizz
Fibre optic

And would you believe it the rugby was fine today... but before it was not.

fizz
Fibre optic

And broken again this afternoon