cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Button - V6/TiVo boxes

Foxylady6264
On our wavelength

Trying to watch the Sunderland v LCFC game via the red button and it's not working. It says there aren't  currently any interactive games on any of the sky sports channels...... Please sort this as I'm not getting the service I pay for.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ModTeam

Hi all,

Just as a small update to this, we said earlier the red button isn’t available on some of our boxes currently namely the v6 and TiVo boxes.

We’ve released a new red button app on our Stream and TV 360 boxes which we’re also planning for our other boxes including the v6.

We’ve decided that until the new red button app is available for the v6 and TiVo boxes we’ll keep the old app available. This means you’ll still be able to watch the EFL matches via the red button, but you won’t have the enhanced F1 and Tennis functionality until we roll out the new red button app to these boxes.

Thanks,

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

31 REPLIES 31

Bid1
On our wavelength

Seem ok on virgin  stream. I’m watching the mighty white V stoke city. The interaction is on sky sports football 

Foxylady6264
On our wavelength

It's worked in the past on our v6 box, think someone's not clicked the switch tonight. We're a goal up to. Hopefully a support person will reply at some point.

Bid1
On our wavelength

Have you tried rebooting the box? 

Foxylady6264
On our wavelength

Yes, first thing we tried.

Foxylady6264
On our wavelength

My son's on twitter and people are struggling to watch other matches too. Whether it's a sky issue or virgin issue, it's not good enough. Thanks for the advice, hope you're enjoying the game?

JimmyH07
Joining in

Same here, rebooted twice. Also noticed commentary not working on Ipswich game……

We've got commentary on the Ipswich game...crazy service.

philce
Tuning in

I can’t watch on my V6 box, but my mate with a 360 round the corner can!

what’s broken!

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Seems strange that Sky posted a press release earlier that makes no mention of tonight’s matches. Those from tomorrow onward are listed.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12105601/championship-football-live-how-to-watch-games... 

Full red button functionality is now only being provided to V360 & Stream customers, for whom Sky have now provided an updated IP based interactive app.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks