cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catch up/on demand dropping constantly

Markom74
On our wavelength

Since day one I’ve had nothing but problems with Virgin. If it wasn’t slow internet or constant drop outs it was the Virgin Go app not working.

all of this was bad enough, but watching on demand services, catch up and Netflix is impossible. Programmes drop out after about 5-10 minutes. It’s so bad we’ve bought a Firestick to watch.

Error code 01119

not good enough. We’ve done all the resets, updates etc. the service is getting poorer by the month.

our contract is up in January and we will be looking at alternatives if huge improvements aren’t made.

12 REPLIES 12

Markom74
On our wavelength

Thanks Paul, it’s my main box that’s failing. 

Markom74
On our wavelength

Getting a C133 error constantly now with the downstairs box! Absolute nonsense. Obviously an issue with the box itself because we have no issues with the upstairs box.

Hi there @Markom74 

Thank you for popping back to us and we are so sorry to hear that you are facing issues with your set top box. I'm going to pop you a private message so that we can take a quick look into this and see what is happening. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.