cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when will i get my 360 box,

davidbagshaw
Tuning in

Ordered over a week ago still no news of when it is dispatched. How long will i have to wait?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

SteNix2020
Up to speed

Have you had any correspondence from VM or Yodel? I ordered first TV box Monday and it came Wednesday morning and in between had emails and texts from both VM & Yodel of eta. I’d chase it up or check your orders page to see if it’s pending. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Tavis75
Super solver

Are you switching from a V6 or is this a new order\replacement for an old TiVo box? If it's a V6 then you don't get a new box, just a new remote and a software download.

If it is a switch from a V6 you may have got lucky and they could have lost the order, as the V6 is a far better system with a lot more features. Some of the missing features on the 360 are as follows; Wishlists (where you can set the box to record programs on certain subjects or featuring certain people), undelete, series link+, series link manager, suggestions, setting of series links for programs not in the current TV guide, ethernet control, keyboard support via USB, switching between tuners with constant buffering, skip-back on fast-forward, quickplay, default recording options, cancelling individual recordings from a series link, multi-channel series links, radio channels allowing recording of radio, separation of recordings between boxes, watching recordings when internet is not available and probably a few others I've forgotten.

davidbagshaw
Tuning in

Have been a broad band customer since the ntlworld days, but it is going to be my first tv box

As you are a new tv customer, then your box will be a 360.

roy247
Superstar

If you have the My Virgin Media app you can sign in and check your Orders and appointments if the new box order isn't showing then you might need to call Virgin again.

Did you ask for a quick start or a manned installation, also the start date of your new TV contract might affect when you receive the box if you asked for a quick start installation.

SteNix2020
Up to speed

Have you had any correspondence from VM or Yodel? I ordered first TV box Monday and it came Wednesday morning and in between had emails and texts from both VM & Yodel of eta. I’d chase it up or check your orders page to see if it’s pending. 

davidbagshaw
Tuning in

Thanks everyone, Turns out, the contract was sent then the computer system failed to generate the important bit. spent ages on their app, to eventually be told , you will have to ring....... Many hours later, i get anoter contract, and a txt ... it is being dispached on ..null.... though the paperwork suggests in a couple of days..

wish me luck...

Good news, things are moving foward now. Enjoy!

Let us know if you get stuck with anything 🙂

Hey davidbagshaw, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry to hear what had happened but happy to hear this has been resolved.

If you need us in the future you know where to find us 🙂 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?