cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watchlist not adding programmes

SCJC57
Tuning in

Hi.   I’m having an issue where I add a programme to Watchlist, it then says ‘added to Watchlist’ when I go into Watchlist, it isn’t there.  This is happening with any channel I add from.  Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Community elder

Hi SCJC57,

Just to confirm that you do have something in your Watchlist that was added previously and anything new you try to add doesn't get shown, asking this because the Watchlist only appears on the Home page if there is something in it.

I don't use it, could it be case of if you add enough to the Watchlist it doesn't show anymore icons and then like when you go to recording's you need to press a view all button because the number of icons is limited.

If that's not the case then I would try a factory reset of the box.

It's only a partial system reset and not a complete factory reset. You are given 2 options,

Keep Recordings
Format Disk

Choosing Keep Recordings, means you won't lose your recordings and any planned recordings or series links you've set up, but you will have to sign into your apps such as iPlayer, Prime, Netflix and ITVX again, also Match frame rate and Standby power consumption will go back to their default settings if you have changed them.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

roy247
Community elder

Hi SCJC57,

Just to confirm that you do have something in your Watchlist that was added previously and anything new you try to add doesn't get shown, asking this because the Watchlist only appears on the Home page if there is something in it.

I don't use it, could it be case of if you add enough to the Watchlist it doesn't show anymore icons and then like when you go to recording's you need to press a view all button because the number of icons is limited.

If that's not the case then I would try a factory reset of the box.

It's only a partial system reset and not a complete factory reset. You are given 2 options,

Keep Recordings
Format Disk

Choosing Keep Recordings, means you won't lose your recordings and any planned recordings or series links you've set up, but you will have to sign into your apps such as iPlayer, Prime, Netflix and ITVX again, also Match frame rate and Standby power consumption will go back to their default settings if you have changed them.

Hi, the issue is resolved now, as I deleted some older programmes on Watchlist, and I was then able to add more.  It may be that you can only save so many at one time, but if it happens again, and what I did doesn't work, I’ll try the partial reset. 
Thanks again for your input.  

Hey SCJC57,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you've had with your watchlist programmes but glad to know that you have managed to get this resolved. Please do let us know here, if you have any further issues. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L