cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin 360 remotes. Do they fit through the letter box? Or will I need to be in to answer the door?

Dream-RJ
On our wavelength

Hi all,

So I am going to upgrade later via the V6 box by ordering the remotes via the TV just wondered how long does it take for the remotes to be sent out to me?

Also will the box the remotes are in fit through the letter box? or will I need to be in and answer the door? will I get a tracking number?

Main reasons why I am wanting to switch is I now use 3 of the main streaming platforms. Netflix/Disney+ and Amazon and V6 does not have Disney+ and also it is because I am a F1 and Football fan so the Sky Sports+ will be nice to have to watch the driver dashboards and extras during a football match.

I know I will lose a lot of functionality but the voice control will be super nice as well. So yeah just gonna upgrade later.

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

Dream-RJ
On our wavelength

Anyone know?

Gavlar6
On our wavelength

Yes, they are packaged to fit through a modern double glazed door letterbox.

Dream-RJ
On our wavelength

Ok thank you 🙂

BlueLou
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff

@Dream-RJ wrote:

Hi all,

So I am going to upgrade later via the V6 box by ordering the remotes via the TV just wondered how long does it take for the remotes to be sent out to me?

Also will the box the remotes are in fit through the letter box? or will I need to be in and answer the door? will I get a tracking number?

Main reasons why I am wanting to switch is I now use 3 of the main streaming platforms. Netflix/Disney+ and Amazon and V6 does not have Disney+ and also it is because I am a F1 and Football fan so the Sky Sports+ will be nice to have to watch the driver dashboards and extras during a football match.

I know I will lose a lot of functionality but the voice control will be super nice as well. So yeah just gonna upgrade later.

Thanks in advance.

It *should* fit through the letterbox, as it was designed against the "standard" UK letter box size.  However, it didnt fit through mine!

I also think Yodel can give confusing information when sending delivery info sometimes that suggests you need to be in.  We're in the process of addressing both.