cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV360 storage at 0%

StreetGlide168
Tuning in

I had a successful upgrade to TV360 via the software update a couple of weeks ago. For the past week, the percentage of storage is showing as 0% despite having about 10 hours of recordings. It was showing a realistic percentage during the first week.

Is there a fix for this?

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Community elder

Hi StreetGlide168,

Can you still watch those recordings. 10 hours of recording's isn't a big % depending if the recording's are SD, HD or UHD.

I assume you have tried a reboot (power cycle) of the 360, if that hasn't worked you could try a factory reset of the 360 selecting the keep recordings option.

It's only a partial system reset and not a complete factory reset. You are given 2 options,

Keep Recordings
Format Disk

Choosing Keep Recordings, means you won't lose your recordings and any planned recordings or series links you've set up, but you will have to sign into your apps such as iPlayer, Prime, Netflix and ITVX again, also Match frame rate and Standby power consumption will go back to their default settings if you have changed them.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

roy247
Community elder

Hi StreetGlide168,

Can you still watch those recordings. 10 hours of recording's isn't a big % depending if the recording's are SD, HD or UHD.

I assume you have tried a reboot (power cycle) of the 360, if that hasn't worked you could try a factory reset of the 360 selecting the keep recordings option.

It's only a partial system reset and not a complete factory reset. You are given 2 options,

Keep Recordings
Format Disk

Choosing Keep Recordings, means you won't lose your recordings and any planned recordings or series links you've set up, but you will have to sign into your apps such as iPlayer, Prime, Netflix and ITVX again, also Match frame rate and Standby power consumption will go back to their default settings if you have changed them.

Hi roy247

Many thanks, I'll give this a go if there's no change in the % as more recordings are made.

Hi roy247

Yesterday (Mon) my post code had a 3 hr outage of broadband/tv - when it all came back the percentage in recordings was showing correctly. Cheers

Hi StreetGlide168, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear there was a slight glitch where your recordings % wasn't showing correctly but are happy to hear things are resolved for you now. 

If you have any further concerns, pop back and let us know. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs