cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Error when trying to Pair Remote with TV

davef28
On our wavelength

Getting Error Connection Problem CS9993 Sorry some services are temporarily unavailable. Has been like this for 6 weeks now, any ideas ?

5 REPLIES 5

roy247
Community elder

Hi davef28,

So just to clarify things do you only get the error code when trying to pair the 360 remote with your TV and all the apps and on-demand services work OK.

If that is correct what's the make and model of your TV and which method of pairing gives you that error, is it by entering the model number or key testing method.

davef28
On our wavelength

All Apps and OD services are fine, TV is an LG webOS TV UM7400PLB, a previous remote was paired. When I go to Pair it it states Pait TV with ITT underneath ? I cannot get as far as key testing etc

roy247
Community elder

Some users have said that replacing the batteries in the remote has helped. Try taking the batteries out for a couple of minutes and then repairing to the 360 by pressing the TV + 0 button until the light on the front of the 360 flashes, sometimes resetting the remote updates the list of supported devices.

davef28
On our wavelength

No luck

roy247
Community elder

Hi davef28,

If pressing and holding the TV and Rewind button for 10 seconds which will factory reset the 360 remote. After the factory reset, try pressing TV and 0 button for 10 seconds and it should now force pairing, if that doesn't work you could also try putting the box into Pairing Mode by pressing the Standby/On button on the front of the box for 10 seconds. Then using the 360 remote control, press and hold the 'TV' button and the '0' button together for 10 seconds.

If none of the above works l have no idea why you are getting the ITT previously mentioned, I would then try factory resetting the 360 box using the keep recordings option and while the box is resetting take the batteries out of the remote until the 360 has reset then put the batteries back in so everything has to pair again, if you are still can't get the remote to pair to your TV and it shows it's paired to the ITT then maybe a forum team member can get you a new remote.