cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV 360 Control

IronsideUK
On our wavelength

Hello,

I updated my contract recently which included a TV 360 Box, which I previously did not have, I have a V6 Box. Yet, I still not received a  box or remote control. Should I be concerned?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

First off, the choice to voluntarily convert from TiVo/V6 to TV360 has nothing to do with any contract or re-bundle you may have taken - unless you specifically asked to migrate your TV box software at the same time, or accepted an invitation to do so.

The only exception is if your new package specifically includes Paramount+ or Disney+ which is not available on TiVo-software. Do any of these scenarios apply?

If not - do you want to convert to TV360?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

First off, the choice to voluntarily convert from TiVo/V6 to TV360 has nothing to do with any contract or re-bundle you may have taken - unless you specifically asked to migrate your TV box software at the same time, or accepted an invitation to do so.

The only exception is if your new package specifically includes Paramount+ or Disney+ which is not available on TiVo-software. Do any of these scenarios apply?

If not - do you want to convert to TV360?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you have a V6 box, moving to V360 Horizon is a software migration only, not a box change. The only thing you will be sent is the remote.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

Tavis75
Super solver

I'd be concerned, you might get a 360 box!

Some of the missing features compared to the V6 are as follows; Wishlists (where you can set the box to record programs on certain subjects or featuring certain people), undelete, series link+, series link manager, suggestions, setting of series links for programs not in the current TV guide, ethernet control, keyboard support via USB, switching between tuners with constant buffering, skip-back on fast-forward, quickplay, default recording options, cancelling individual recordings from a series link, multi-channel series links, radio channels allowing recording of radio, separation of recordings between boxes, watching recordings when internet is not available and probably a few others I've forgotten.

Is there a website link to ask to covert to TV360?

Hi @IronsideUK, thank you for your query. 

You can check availability for TV 360 here

Have you received a remote control since your post on Thursday? If not, have you been given clarification on the situation?

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Daniel