cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pairing a Virgin 360 remote

Roball
Joining in

I have just had a Virgin 360 mini box fitted. Unable to pair the remote with the tv. TV is a EM tronics. I have been into the Virgin setting menu to try and pair. TV is not listed. There is no other option to just add my tv. Be interested in replies. 
roball

4 REPLIES 4

roy247
Superstar

If Vestel is listed try using their codes, they make a lot of own brand TV's I read somewhere.

Hi
Many thanks for your reply. I have been onto the Vestel site and my tv is not listed. I have been through the pairing process. Press TV button and 0 button for 10 secs till the light flashes on remote and box. Receive a message on the tv screen that pairing has been successful, but I can use all the functions on the remote except for adjusting tv volume, and turning the tv off. For these two thing I have to use the tv remote. 

Hi Roball,

Thanks for your post and welcome to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear you're having issues with pairing your remote to your TV. 

I have a help link here that goes through this with you if you'd like to have a look 👉 Pairing Remote To TV.

If this is an issue more towards your TV not being compatible, then we would not be able to support unfortunately, however the community will be more than happy to reach out with further help!

Thanks,

Megan_L

Many thanks, but I think that I’m going to have to use the tv remote to control the volume and switch off the tv. It looks for some reason the 360 remote can not control these functions. Question is as the remote deals with everything else is the remote faulty as it can control these two functions.