cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managing recordings

kathygale
Tuning in

This is the most user UNfriendly "upgrade" I've ever come across.   Tonight's issue.... Have recorded MAFS Ep1 - Ep4 so far.  Watched the first 2, chose to delete the recordings.  They're still there.  If I highlight the in the list and choose the delete icon - it tells me doing that will delete all existing and future recordings?   Also - realised I'd missed a bit of one of them so tried to rewatch.  Choosing ok takes me to the main screen for the series but the only options available are 'Cancel Series Recording',  Episodes, set a Reminder or About this Series.   Trying different options eventually found me a 'Watch' option - but clicking that only takes you to the latest episode.   What a pile of poo this is.    Can't see me sticking with it to be honest.   What a farce.

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@kathygale wrote:

Can't see me sticking with it to be honest.

Unfortunately for yourself, conversions from TiVo-software to Horizon-software - for this is what TV360 is - are voluntary but irreversible.

This choice to convert from one software platform to another, is not covered by the 14days "change of mind" right of cancellation.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Don't recall the wording of the message tbh, but didn't sound like it was voluntary, more like everyone was getting changed over at some stage (the way they did the phone)   I do realise I can't go back, but that doesn't mean to say I'll be sticking with VM.   I've had the new set up for a couple of months now and hoped I'd get used to it, but I just keep finding more stuff that's a downgrade.