cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Main box offline or not connected

Jono24
Joining in

When trying to watch recordings on my mini box, I intermittently get the message" main box is offline or not connected try turning it on". The main 360 box however is turned on. Both boxes are set to Fast start and 24hrs. The main 360 box is only a couple of months old after previously having to have it replaced due to a faulty hard drive. The main box is connected via ethernet cable so should not lose its connection. The mini box is connected via Wi-Fi. Any ideas? 

2 REPLIES 2

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @Jono24, and welcome back to our Community Forums!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing with the Mini Box.

Can you please confirm if you experience any issues with the Wi-Fi services in the same room when using any alternative devices?

Have you noticed the connection drop on the main box when connected via Ethernet cable?

Thanks,

David_Bn

I spoke to someone from virgin, who explained I was having some WiFi interference on one of my boxes. They told me they had rectified the problem from their end and it would not cause me any further problems. It was an intermittent problem so time will tell if its fixed but so far so good.