cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Main 360 box not connecting to 2nd 360 box

alled
Joining in

I have 2 virgin 360 boxes. The main one upstairs and 2nd downstairs. Both boxes will not connect to each other unless the one in the other room is switched on. So I can’t watch recordings from one box on the other. Google suggests boxes need to be on active start which they are. So no idea what the problem is?

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @alled 

It's possible that the link between them has been lost which can be rectified by rebooting your hub and both 360's so they perform a new handshake.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @alled 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts. Sorry to hear you are having issues with your TV boxes not connecting. Just to confirm have you tried the advice given by @newapollo? If so does the issue persist? Please let us know and we will do our best to help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

roy247
Community elder

Hi alled,

If newapollo's advice hasn't helped is the main 360 box upstairs because that's where your hub is and you are streaming downstairs to a mini box.

You could try setting the main box to fast start or even swapping the boxes around.