cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code CS9005 on 2nd tv, any ideas?

GBiggsy68
Joining in

2nd box in loft not working since new hub installed. Recording on main tv also affected

8 REPLIES 8

Tavis75
Super solver

Is the box connected by wi-fi, and if so, have you updated the wi-fi ID and password to match the new hub? Or possibly more easily, updated the wi-fi name and password on the new router to be the same as your old hub (so you don't need to update any devices).

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @GBiggsy68 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your set top box in the loft. 

Has resetting the WiFi connection helped at all with both set top box concerns? 

If not, what recording issues are you experiencing?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi Carley, both boxes are now set up to the new hub and WiFi. The error code has cleared but my recording is still not working. When I press record it says ‘scheduling recording’ but program doesn’t appear in my recordings. The last time I had this problem an engineer came out and said my loft box had somehow become my primary box?? When I run the diagnostics neither of the serial numbers match the labels??

Hey @GBiggsy68,

Great to hear that both boxes are now working, with the recording issue on your box, can you please go into the recording settings and see about swapping these, it might be that your settings on that box are not optimal, you are able to check our website here for further help.

Joe

Hi, in my settings my 2nd box appears first but I cannot find out how to make my living room box the default box. Any idea please?

All updated thanks. Just got a recording issue to sort out now

Hi @GBiggsy68 👋.

Thanks for reaching back out to us. Apologies for the issues that you have been having with your TV box. We can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Hi @GBiggsy68.

Glad to hear we have sorted out the issue that you had with your TV boxes. Should you require our assistance in the future please reach back out us. 

Sabrina