cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code CS2000

jackymullen
Tuning in

I am unable to pause, rewind, watch recordings etc I am getting an error code CS2000 every time I try. Have reboot Hub and TV Boxes but to no success, still having the issue, have ensure all cables are connected properly and they seem fine.

Can someone assist with this problem, thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi jackymullen 

This error has only appeared a few times on the 360.

Have you had any problems with recordings? 

It does appear to be a possible hard drive problem if you are unable to pause and rewind live TV as that is the same as recording. 

How much free space is showing on your hard drive?

Recordings > Recorded > View all > It will show a percentage in the top left hand corner of this screen

One previous poster with this issue solved it because, "The white converter lead mush be a bit dodgy. Upon wiggling the cable the 360 box picture broke up. I swapped the lead for a standard f type to standard ariel adapter and that solved that problem. "

As per Roy, report it as a fault.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

roy247
Community elder

Assuming you can watch apps to rule out a network connection problem because the 360 relies on a connection to Virgin's servers then it does sound like a hard drive problem.

You can either call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, or wait here for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi jackymullen 

This error has only appeared a few times on the 360.

Have you had any problems with recordings? 

It does appear to be a possible hard drive problem if you are unable to pause and rewind live TV as that is the same as recording. 

How much free space is showing on your hard drive?

Recordings > Recorded > View all > It will show a percentage in the top left hand corner of this screen

One previous poster with this issue solved it because, "The white converter lead mush be a bit dodgy. Upon wiggling the cable the 360 box picture broke up. I swapped the lead for a standard f type to standard ariel adapter and that solved that problem. "

As per Roy, report it as a fault.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks newapollo, upon checking the storage indicated it was full. Despite deleting a lot of recordings, it still indicated full storage. Complete a factory reset and everything is back to normal now, just need to keep track of the storage in future, thanks again. 

Hey jackymullen,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your TV service but glad that you have been able to get your issues resolved. Please do let us know if you have any further issues. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L