cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio sync issues

warev
Joining in

1week now with VM and the 360box. Man i miss SkyQ already! Does anyone else have audio sync issues, with noticeable differences between visual and audio? Both via soundbar and normal tv!? Tried the audio delay settings but its still hopeless. Occasionally get it close, but after time audio drifts...and dont even get me started with Youtube! Arrerghhh 😡 Still within cancellation period...

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Community elder

Hi warev,

It helps if you say what make and model TV and soundbar you have then you might get a better answer and also are you using HDMI for all connections or fibre optic for the audio.

Basically my 360 is connected to one of the HDMI connectors on my TV and the TV and soundbar are connected using the HDMI-eARC connections with the 360's audio output set to follow content and I don't have any audio sync problems, both TV and soundbar are LG.

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to our Community Forums @warev, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing with the audio sync.

Can you please refer to the post from @roy247, and confirm the make and models of the equipment you're using to support the services provided?

Thanks,

David_Bn