cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All recordings deleted. 6th time this has happened!

Griswald
Tuning in

As per the title suddenly all my recordings have disappeared. All gone! 
This is the 6th time in a year this has happened. Frustrated isn’t the word! 
Recording on this box is useless

6 REPLIES 6

roy247
Superstar

If the 360 is deleting your recordings it's a sign that the box is faulty, especially if it's done it more than once. You can either call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, or wait here for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

They might suggest you set the Auto delete option to off, it probably already is and shouldn't affect planned recordings but you can check by doing the following;

Press Home > Recordings > Recorded > View All > Manage Storage > Enter your pin > Auto delete when space needed > Set to Off.

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Griswald 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us, Apologies for the issues you are having with the recordings on your TV box. So that we can assist you further we would need to bring you in for a private message. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Gibbo5
Tuning in

@Griswald. This has also happened to me yesterday. I noticed that the channel idents/icons had disappeared in the TV Guide and just had the text/name of the channel. Then went to a number of my recordings on the 360 box (it was 60% full) and got a CS2200 error code and wouldn’t play any recordings. Turned it off at the mains as per normal VM instructions and left it for around 10 mins. Turned it back on and all recordings gone and all login in details to apps reset. Gutted. I had just renewed my contract for 18 months prior to Christmas. Awaiting VM IT engineer to call back. Don’t trust it to record now.

THEGUYVER
On our wavelength

Thats the main (or one of them) issue..the 360 isn't a trusted recording device like the older V6 was....totally useless [removed] tech..

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

I moved to 360 over 3 years ago, V6's were swapped for a main and mini box and haven't had a problem with recordings being deleted.

so you worry about that but dont care a bit about a major **bleep** up with your 360 box`s /software! Yet again i am sitting here with a dead box ...this is annoying esp for a service i and other people are paying for!