cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 deleted recordings and….

Edz1200
Joining in

My 360 box deleted all our recordings a few weeks ago and since then the box internally won’t turn on with remote or on/ off switch on front of box. 
We have to switch main button on back off then back on for it to work but takes ages to reboot. Any help appreciated. 

8 REPLIES 8

Edz1200
Joining in

Anybody?? 

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Edz1200 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Apologies for the TV box issues.

Have you tried a factory reset on the box?

Keep me posted.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi, I have tried a factory reset. 
sorry just re read my original post internally was supposed to say intermittently. 

Edz1200
Joining in

Anything else I can try?? 

Hi Edz1200, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. Checking things here, it looks as though you have multiple boxes. Can you confirm if you're having the reboot issue on all or just the one box? 

I've not been able to run checks on the box as it's showing as offline currently. Please ensure this is on so we can run the relevant checks and help further. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, the issue is with the main box. 
when it deleted the recording it wiped them from all 3 boxes. 

thanks

Have you run your checks? 

Hi @Edz1200, thank you for your response. 

In order to discuss this with you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner. 

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel