cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 boxes and recordings

Maxwellplum
Dialled in

We have had a virgin 360 box for a few years now and were told initially that eventually the options to fix some of the recording and deleting issues would be sorted in the near future; but nothing has changed. Can anyone advise if there are going to be any fixes for the below issues please?

1. Recover deleted programmes

2. Ability to just record new programmes rather than every episode of a programme every time it is repeated; so you have to delete many times as it can record the same episode 5 times or more 😳 as when setting a series or programme to record only given the options shown on screenshot. No option to select just new episodes.

kind regards 

IMG_8752.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Maxwellplum wrote:

Many thanks, it’s works. Appreciate your reply I hadn’t noticed that extra bit. I assume there has been no changes to the deleted programmes that you’re aware of? 🤔

No change regarding undeleting programs I'm afraid.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

VM have strong form in not announcing new SW features until they launch and are live.

Anyone who told you that specific features would be launching "in the near future" was likely misleading you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Maxwellplum 

It looks like you are using the TVGo app to set the recordings.

There are more options available to fine tune recordings if you use the actual TV360 box.  You can either set them via the EPG or the Recordings option in the naviagtional section of the top menu.

From the EPG choose your program and click on Record and then select Advanced options and the the extra options as per the below screenshot appear.

If you choose Recorded from the top menu and then click on View All when you highlight a program you should click on the pencil icon and then you can edit which episodes you want to record by clicking on the Record option in the pop up screen. You can also do the same from the Planned recordings menu.

record options.jpg

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Many thanks, it’s works. Appreciate your reply I hadn’t noticed that extra bit. I assume there has been no changes to the deleted programmes that you’re aware of? 🤔

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Maxwellplum wrote:

No change regarding undeleting programs I'm afraid.

Dave