cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 box has stopped working on One Power

RS6avant
On our wavelength

Hi

My 360 box was connected to my Samsung TV so the One button would switch both on and off. Suddenly for no apparent reason it has stopped and I need to do both separately. 
tried a reset but nothing seems to work. 
Any ideas

TIA Peter. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Superstar

Hi Peter,

Is Samsung Anynet+ still turned on on your TV, I used to have a Samsung and I think it used to show a list of devices connected, if the 360 isn't showing you may need to do a search for it. I am assuming it still works like that on the newer Samsungs. 🤞

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @RS6avant,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with the pairing of your 360 TV box and your TV. Is it the 360 remote that you're referring to, or your TV remote?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

roy247
Superstar

Hi Peter,

Is Samsung Anynet+ still turned on on your TV, I used to have a Samsung and I think it used to show a list of devices connected, if the 360 isn't showing you may need to do a search for it. I am assuming it still works like that on the newer Samsungs. 🤞

RS6avant
On our wavelength

Thanks for the reply, only just noticed it as it went to junk for some reason! That solve my problem. Switched Anynet +  back on and it is working fine. Oh glad we managed to o beat City! 

All replies I receive only from the Virgin community go straight to the virginmedia email Spam folder see this post 

Looking forward to the Charity / Community Shield in August to beat City again.