cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 box and Sky Sports+

Lillyw1953
Joining in

We dutifully went ahead and upgraded to the 360 box, now no access to Sky sports + and other Sky sports HD channels despite it being part of our contract. The problem was escalated to the "Tech team" and still nothing. Has any one else experienced the same issue?

6 REPLIES 6

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Lillyw1953 

Welcome to the community forums

Sorry to hear of your concern with not having access to Sky Sports +. 

Sky Sport + should be accessible through CH 508, formerly Sky Sports Arena. This will show live action accessed by pressing the red button on the remote.

Sky Sports HD is separate and at an additional cost to Sky Sports SD, and wouldn't be affected by the changes to this channel. Does Sky Sports HD show as in your contract summary sheet or on your billing at all?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi Carley and I have checked my subscription which shows that I should have access to the Sky sports channels and even tried to upgrade but it came up as already subscribed

Hi Lillyw1953, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. Let's take a closer look at things to see what's what. I have sent you a direct message to allow us to collect some information from you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Lillyw1953, 

Thanks for taking the time to update us via private message. We're happy to hear that this has now been sorted for you. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know so we can help further 🙂

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

The virgin engineer came and fitted a new 360 box as he discovered the old one was faulty. Job done all working perfectly thank you

Hi @Lillyw1953, no problem at all. That's great to hear 😀

If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Daniel