cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 Upgrade FAILURE

jw1949
Dialled in

I received an email from VM today suggesting I should upgrade my V6 box to the 360 software to access additional functionality. I followed the instructions to order the upgrade - the ordering failed with the message TM3/15/10-0-100155 & presented a web address to access for help.  This displayed an “apology” message with a link to LIVE CHAT.   Needless to say, the link does not work.

This is, once again, extremely frustrating. Why is is that whenever one tries to contact VM or to do anything at all online on the VM site, one is faced with an inexplicable error and then has to waste even more time navigating more systems that do not work.  I cannot bear to phone VM for help as that is usually an even more disastrous expedition.

Please can someone intervene & possibly help with this ???

22 REPLIES 22

jw1949
Dialled in

Hello again, after messaging with Gareth on the forum, he resolved the issue at the VM side & ordered the new remotes which arrived Thursday 11th.  At the 3rd attempt on Saturday, we managed to upgrade both of the V6 boxes & are now getting used the the rather different 360 setup. Thanks to all on the forum team who assisted with this - we got there in the end. 
Jack. 

k0zmic
Joining in

Having the same issues, upgrade confirmed last week, remotes arrived, then the error message outlined on the earlier pages and then M63 error

Hey K0zmic, thank you reaching out and I am so sorry to hear about this.

Can I just check did the upgrade try and go through again or are you still getting this error?

Do let us know.

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?