cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Loan Agreement

Mollyhunter2000
Joining in

Hi,

I want to know how much I still owe on my Virgin loan agreement for my mobile however do not have access to the security key to access the account. Please can someone let me know how to access the loan agreement. 

Thanks,

Molly

3 REPLIES 3

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Mollyhunter2000

Welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear you've not been able to check your loan agreement at your side. We send this information via two emails when you took out the agreement

These will have come from YourAccount@virginmedia.co.uk with the subject lines: 'IMPORTANT – Your new credit agreement from Virgin Media' and 'IMPORTANT – Your password from Virgin Media'. Double check your email inboxes, including your spam/junk folder to see if the emails are there from the information provided

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi, 

I took the loan out 3 years ago and no longer have the email. How else can I access the information?

Thanks

Thank you @Mollyhunter2000 I would be happy to pop you a private message so we can take a look. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.