cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile loan repayment

gillmitchell
Joining in

I’ve changed my bank account and need to change my direct debit on my 2 accounts for mobile phone loan repayments.

non of the links work, o2 cannot help. The 0345 602 4420 number just tells me someone tried to call me today and I don’t need to do anything then hangs up….

my bills will bounce and I just want to reset up direct debit some one please help 

5 REPLIES 5

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @gillmitchell, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the difficulty faced when trying to alter the bank accounts for the mobile handset agreements.

If you're able to make contact with O2 directly by calling the team on 0344 809 0202 or 202 from an O2 mobile, they will be able to have this resolved for you.

Thanks,

David_Bn

They’ve told me I’m only paying them for the sim contract and cannot help with the mobile phone loan payments 

Hi @gillmitchell,

They would be the team able to assist you if you migrated across to O2 when the network migrations occurred. 

Alternatively, you can reach out to our dedicated team on 0345 602 4420, which I can see you mentioned earlier. I've just tested the line and it definitely works - you'll be able to speak with someone there.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

That number is NOT working - it just gives out an automated message telling me that Virgin tried to contact me today (which they haven't) and that not to worry as they will try again

Which date did you try the number on?

^Martin