cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handset agreement

PaulDS1
Joining in

Hoping someone can help me out with finding out the outstanding balance of a Virgin handset. We've searched old emails for the security key etc but nothing is working.  Have tried some of the telephone numbers listed in previous posts but they're not working!

Many thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @PaulDS1 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have not been able to find the credit agreement information but I would be more than happy to check this here for you via a private message. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @PaulDS1 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have not been able to find the credit agreement information but I would be more than happy to check this here for you via a private message. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Hi. I am also having trouble finding info about my handset contract. I dont have my emails with key number or agreement number. I want to know how much and how long is left in my agreement. 

Hi @Shaz-1112 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

Please can you help. I was on the phone yesterday for about an hour and a half to virgin I need to be told I need to then speak to O2. I called O2 today. I need to be told I need to speak to somebody at virgin. I’m now losing the will I just need to know when my virgin handset agreement expires. Thanks 

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Lucym54321, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the frustration caused by the difficulty faced when trying to find out a simple piece of information in relation to the handset agreement.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Thanks

David_Bn