cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband down, Virgin no area issue, but all flats no broadband

Charlieboyuk
Tuning in

Virgin saying no area issues (although phone and TV catch up issues showing), showing a T4 time out on the log, with no upstream or downstream data. All flats in my block with Virgin don't have broadband. Postcode CR2 6DD

Do we think cabinet issue? 

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Charlieboyuk 

How did you check with VM for issues?  Did you use the /check-services/i  function? 

If nothing is showing  there you could also try the automated Service Status number  0800 561 0061.  This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.

If nothing is showing there either then ask the rest of the people in your block to contact VM and report the issue.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Checked it on the router page, says no area issues, Audi used the phone said no area issues.. but noticed catch up was down, which is of course broadband, i had booked an engineer but then they cancelled it, as they they woke up that they had an area issue, i guess because of the number of complaints. How do they not know, when they gave an area issue? You should be able to trace it to the head or street box, surely?