cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PointlessMonkey
Joining in

I have been using the app to record shows on the go and recently I had a new box as the other one just died. Now when I try to record through the app, I get a message saying the box is offline and the recording will be set when online, despite me watching something on the box at the time. I know it is connecting as I can see the recordings and settings that I can see on the box so it is up to date.

A further issue is then if I try and record the same programme through the box, I then get a message saying there is an error recording this programme. Other programmes through the box are fine. If I go back to the app and try recording again, I just get a message saying the box is offline, nothing about setting the recording when online. Any thoughts?

I've tried the obvious of resetting the box, uninstalling the app etc. but no luck.

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there.

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear of the TV GO issue. I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill