cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I log in to the app on my iPad it just says “Oops - the service isn’t available at the moment.

wytch78
Tuning in

When I log in to the app on my iPad it just says “Oops - the service isn’t available at the moment. Try again in a few minutes”. Always worked fine until I got this error message a few days ago. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app and no joy. Also removed iPad from devices list but still keeps saying same thing. Can one of the team please help me get this resolved. Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi wytch78,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to hear you are facing issues logging into our App, which App is it you cannot use on your iPad, have you tried a different device, does the same error occur?

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul

its the virgin Tv go app on my iPad. It was fine then all of a sudden just kept getting the “Oops - the service isn’t available at the moment. Try again in a few minutes”. message. I’ve uninstalled the app and reinstalled but just says the same. I’ve no issues with it in my phone, just my iPad. 
Thanks

Sean 

Thanks for coming back to us @wytch78.

As you advise that the TV Go services are working on another device, it would rule out the likelihood of being an account issue.

Can you please confirm the model of iPad you're using? 

Does the iPad currently require any software updates?

How are other applications operating when you stream content?

Thanks,

David_Bn