cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Tv Go Register Device Annoyance !

Coye
On our wavelength

Windows 10 Desktop / Browser Microsoft Edge / Firefox 

This is becoming a pain in the ass I was using Firefox browser and cookie was saved not delete after closing the browser  I have logged on a day later and its asking to register the same device so after a few logins I will have maxed out my device limit So I try the app same result , So went back to Microsoft edge and this time i save the cookie not to be deleted after I close down and same issue register device I have gone back to permissions on both browsers and the cookie is still saved , why as customer do we have to try to find a workaround and then have phone virgin to explain the issue were it should be virgin doing all the tests to ensure it works properly so now i have decided to not use this app or the virgin tv go website its so annoying why give us something when many people are having issues with this all we see what windows do you have what device and what browser its wearing thin and if we get the tv go reset we face the same problems this is so annoying plus is it worth putting in a complaint ! What is the point same old answers.   

0 REPLIES 0