cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin TV Go -> Sky Sports Problem ( Get Sky Sports To Watch )

Snapperjw
Tuning in

Hi, 

I have added sky sports to my TV packages ( works via TV ).  Trying to watch on iPad so login to Virgin TV Go and it tells me to ‘Watch On Sky Sports’.  I have downloaded Sky Sports App and logged in via my Virgin Media Account details but when I try and watch via Sky Sports app I get the following message ‘Get Sky Sports To Watch This Live’ 

Please can you advise what I should do.  Thank You 

3 REPLIES 3

Snapperjw
Tuning in

I have logged into Sky Sports app with via the ‘Virgin TV UK’ button, i enter my VM email address and password but I get a message saying ‘Get Sky Sports To Watch This Live’ when I try and watch a sports channel.

I have Sky Sports via virgin and it works via my virgin 360 box on my TV but I can’t get this working online via Virgin TV Go / Sky Sports App. 

Hi there @Snapperjw 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here.

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with Sky Sports, it can take a few days to update once this is added which may be why the account is not letting you access just yet, how are things looking since your last post? 

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The Sky Sports app uses a separate database to the one used for your TV account. It usually takes 24 to 48 hours for new customers to be registered on both.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks