cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to watch recordings on Virgin TV Go

poulter94
Joining in

Hi,

Whenever I try to watch a recorded show in my S22 Ultra I get the error 'Not available Sorry - we can't play this at the moment 1', please can you advise how I can fix this? I don't get this error on my Samsung Tab S6...

Screenshot_20240129_114215_Virgin TV Go.jpg

Thanks,

Lee

25 REPLIES 25

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Lee,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see you are facing issues trying to watch a recording Via TV Go on your S22 Ultra, 

-Do you also have any issues when watching recordings on your TV box directly?

-Do you currently use a VPN or a mesh network?

-Is your box in Fast start or Active start mode at the moment?

Just let us know so we can help. 

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the reply.

I don't have any issues watching recordings directly on the Virgin box.

I have a mesh network but my wife who has an iPhone 14 doesn't have any issues watching recordings which is why I didn't think it was a network issue.

The box is currently in active start.

Cheers,

Lee

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to us on this,

Sincere apologies for any issues faced poulter94, can we ask on this matter has the devices been reset previously by our team at all?

Let us know,

Kain

poulter94
Joining in

Hi Kain,

No they have never been reset.

Thanks,

Lee

Thank you @poulter94 and just to confirm has this device been registered to watch TV Go? 

Do you still have space to register other devices? 

poulter94
Joining in

Hi Ashleigh,

Yes the device is registered and I believe I have one slot left as I have my phone, my wife's phone and my tablet as registered devices.

Thanks,

Lee

Thank you for getting back to us @poulter94 
Is this the only device that you're unable to watch recordings on?

If so, are you able to see if the device can view the TVGO on either the app or the website?

If not, please try to see if the device is able to connect when it is directly connected to the home network without any 3rd party equipment. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi Carley,

Yes this is the only device I'm unable to watch recordings on. I can access Virgin TVGo via the website but I can't watch recordings on the website which is the issue here.

The device is directly connected to my network and still unable to view recordings as I get the error in my original message.

Thanks

Lee

Hi @poulter94, thank you for your response.

Are you also unable to watch recordings when you access TV Go via the app?

Regards,
Daniel