cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go - Always Asks me to Register Device

Burakiosaurus
On our wavelength

Morning Everyone, 

Not sure if this is happening to anyone else. 

Whenever I try to watch TV Go on my phone, I am always asked to 'Register device' despite having registered my Device (iPhone) already. And it always shows me that I have 2 of 5 devices registered. 

When I check my Device management menu, I can see that I have 2 of 5 devices registered (iPhone and iPad mini). 

I can also see I have 3/3 available changes. 

When trying to watch Sky Sports yesterday, I was told I had reached the device limit, which I clearly haven't. 

Any advice on this from anyone?

3 REPLIES 3

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @Burakiosaurus, and welcome back to our Community Forums

Sorry to hear of the duplicate registrations or request for registering the devices on multiple occasions.

Can you please try clearing the cache on both applications to see if this then halts the prompts that you've been recently in receipt?

Thanks,

David_Bn

Hi David_Bn,

Thank you for the recommendation. I've deleted and re-installed all the Apps (Virgin TV Go, Sky Sports, My Virgin Media), which should take care of the Cache issue. 

I'll try them out tonight on my iPhone and other devices to see if that fixes the problem. 

Thank you for that. Please do keep us posted. 

^Martin