cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV GO - can’t connect to TV 360

frankgibb
Dialled in

For the past two days I have not been able to connect to the TV 360 box. The message says it is offline. But it is online and connected to the internet. It’s just the app won’t connect.

This is urgent as I use it to control my mother in laws channels. She has dementia and can’t work the TV 360 remote. So she relies on me and my wife picking something for her to watch.

i have turned the 360 off at the power for 5 minutes and rebooted it. I’ve also the VM status and there are no faults.

I’ve read on here someone with a similar problem which seemed to be resolved by something being done at the VM end.

Seems like the 360 is not registering itself as available for connecting.

Help please.

21 REPLIES 21

This morning at around 4 the app would not work at all . This morning itnow works fine .

Hi, 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having these issues with the TV Go app. Please click here for more information on this issue.

ModTeam

frankgibb
Dialled in

And one week later, this problem has re-occurred.

What is going on with the TV Go app?

I have two issues which seems to occur, get resolved by VM on their side and then they re-occur a week later

1. This one where TV Go app says the 360 is offline, but it’s online. I use this to change channels on my mother in law’s 360 via my mobile.

2. Where the TV Go app says there are more than 5 devices already using the app. But there is only one MINE. Trying to watch the football on my iPad.

@ModTeam can you remove the “Resolved” tag?

Just tried to connect and it worked. However. It is not showing Movies 24 and Movies 24+ in the guide (filtered to only show channels I can watch). The very channels she watches most.

Just tried to connect and it worked. However. It is not showing Movies 24 and Movies 24+ in the guide (filtered to only show channels I can watch). The very channels she watches most.

And oddly, it is showing as Sky Sports channels available. But this is not in her package.

She is on Maxit TV package

frankgibb
Dialled in

Interesting - it is now NOT working again. I cannot connect as it says it is offine. Have provided the information in a PM as requested in the pinned post

baxiboy
Tuning in

Worked for a day or two but I now have the same problem. Can’t watch or record from the app, as it says my box is offline which it clearly isn’t. Some software issue that needs resolving within this app or virgins system, which controls access to the app or communication between the two.

baxiboy
Tuning in

Far from resolved please remove this. 

frankgibb
Dialled in

I noticed on another thread there is a web browser option for TV GO rather than using the app which is currently working for me.

This is the link https://virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/