cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TNT sport lag

Charlie96
Joining in

I've tried to watch the multiple live TNT sports events recently on my laptop using both the virgin go app and multiple browsers and in each case the stream was unwatchable, with constant buffering issues. No issues watching live sports on the sky go app - any thoughts or fixes would be greatly appreciated!

9 REPLIES 9

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Charlie96,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with TNT sports on your laptop. 

Is this happening at any particular time of day and are you having any broadband issues at the same time of the TNT sports issues? 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Charlie96
Joining in

Hey Steven,

No broadband issues and it's been an issue throughout the day - ive checked broadband speed, streaming on different devices as well as other streaming services and it's consistently only this service which is poor

thanks!

Charlie 

Hi @Charlie96 

Thanks for coming back to the thread.

Have you got another device you can try TV Go on please? Just to see if the issue can be duplicated.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Yes I’ve tried on another laptop and it’s still having the same issue

Hi Charlie96 👋 Thanks for getting back to us after checking on another device!

Is it happening with all live events on the TNT Channel via TV GO or is it happening with any specific ones? If you are able to provide us with some example programming and times when it occurs this would be helpful!

Thanks for your patience and co-operation! 
All the best. 🌞

Molly

Hi Molly,

it’s been happening with all live events I’ve tried watching; the football (12:30pm) and boxing (11pm)

charlie 

Hi @Charlie96 thanks for your reply.

This is strange, apologies - do you have another connection you can try it on, such as a mobile hotspot or data to see if this still happens for you?

Many thanks

Tom_W

Charlie96
Joining in

I’ve tried on multiple connections and still an issue - it’s very confusing as sky go is now playing up a bit too (not as badly as tnt live) but it’s clearly not an issue with the device or connection as I’ve checked both. I’m currently trying to watch tnt sports live and it keeps freezing every 10 seconds making it unwatchable 

charlie 

Hi Charlie96

Thank you for letting us know. I've popped over a private message so I can raise an IT Ticket for you.

Beth