cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky devices limit reached

Rjbaldwin
Joining in

I keep getting sky devices limit reached but when I sign in to my virgin account it says I have no registered devices for the account. I have tried on multiple devices and tried signing out of them and back in. Can someone help please?

7 REPLIES 7

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Rjbaldwin,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble with Sky devices. To clarify, when you log into the relative Virgin TV Go app it lists no devices registered at all?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Yes that's correct. It says every slot is available. 

Hi @Rjbaldwin 

Thanks for coming back to us.

I can see from checking the system you spoke to the team yesterday after your reply - is everything now sorted?

Keep us posted please 🙂

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

No. I have done everything that the team said and I still keep getting the same error message. And I still see that it says that I have no registered devices

Hi @Rjbaldwin,

Sorry to hear that. Would you mind clarifying what you've already tried after speaking with the team? This is just so we can avoid repeating anything and ensure everything has been covered.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I was told that they had reset the account and I should try logging in again. If it didn't work I should wait 2 hours and try again. I have tried both and still no luck 

Thank you for that information. At this point we would need to investigate further. 

I will private message you now so we can look into this. 

^Martin