cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TNT ultimate No Audio

Mattybw76
Tuning in

Hi all,

Has anyone having issues with audio on TNT ultimate, I have no audio at all, picture is prefect but no sound. I notice a number of issues with TNT ultimate sport over last couple of weeks. With the channel being suck and now this. Works perfectly on TNT sports 1 though!?

15 REPLIES 15

penntangu
Joining in

Same issue here. And I only subscribed tonight..

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, Mattybw76.
Thank you for reaching our on our help forums and for joining our community recently 🙂

We're sorry to hear there's no sound when watching TNT Sports Ultimate specifically on your TV box, this is not the great experience we aim to provide.

We'd love to help out, if there's no known outage (TV-related) in your area showing here to explain this issue, then it may be down to a device issue or other.

To confirm this, do you experience sound issues with any other channel at all? 
Also, how long has this sound problem been on for and do you get the sound when you try watching TNT Sports Ultimate via a browser here or our VM TV Go App?

Just to rule out a few standard scenarios can you please kindly check and follow the below steps:

To access and check audio settings, first press 'Home' on your Virgin TV remote to reach the main menu.
Follow these steps to get the correct settings. Choose Help & Settings > Settings > Audio & Video > Dolby Digital and disable 'Dolby Digital'.
Try disconnecting all other devices connecting to the TV box (if any), leaving just the TV box to see whether it works.
Reboot TV box, check all cables and connections are firm and try the channel again.

Let us know how things go from here and if you need more help, glad to support you in the best way we can. 🙂

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Andr_G 

It seems this was not a single unrelated issue, see above penntangu’s comment, they also had the same problem. Please can you investigate why these errors are happening with your streaming service. 

I have done everything as per instructions which come with the device. The streaming box is hardwired directly to the internet and everything is working fine. 

As pointed, I have experienced this channel being suck on (freezed picture) and no audio issues as well. This seems to be a larger problem than just one streaming box issue.

I await your internal findings on this, maybe your monitoring systems didn’t pick out this outage as I have stated the picture was fine but no audio.

regards

Hi @Mattybw76, thank you for your response.

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

Simon1111
Tuning in

Same issue here. Can admin get back to me please?

Hi @Simon1111, thank you for your post.

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

tstabor90
Joining in

I'm having this same issue on my stream box. Trying to watch football in TNT Ultimate but there is no sound!

Hi tstabor90,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you've been having some issue with TNT Sports, has there been any change since your post on Tuesday?

Have you rebooted your equipment?

Alex_Rm

Same again today on my VM Streambox, no audio on TNT Sport Ultimate. Sound ok on TNT Sport 1.