cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Box ITV1 HD Channel 103 no sound?

d1avyt
Joining in

As the title says, this evening the sound has disappeared on ITV1 HD Channel 103 - but ONLY on that channel, all others appear to be working fine, including 870 ITV1 Anglia.

Anyone else getting similar?

I've rebooted the Stream box and VM bots reset the CM remotely, neither made any difference 🤷‍♂️

5 REPLIES 5

scashman
Joining in

check the service status in the area, i know mine has a issue with ITV plus 1

MonikaN
Joining in

We've got the same issue since yesterday. Rebooting made no difference. No reported service issues in our area (NW London). 

Please update if you've found a solution.

Urkotheape
Joining in

I have the same issue since yesterday afternoon. I’ve tried everything but no luck, also contacted Virgin and they said that there’s an issue in my area SE London, but when I checked, that only relates to ITV+1 which is working find for me.

My issue is with ITV (103), I found a workaround, if you press the (…) on the remote, select Audio and choose Audio Description, you can get sound but you also have to put up with the AD but better than nothing.

Hope this is sorted soon as it’s quite annoying.

MonikaN
Joining in

The sound returned at some point yesterday evening. Hopefully it's OK fir others now.

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @d1avyt 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problem you've been having 😔

How have things been since you posted? Has the sound returned for you too?

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Daniel