cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Packages.

robmog
Joining in

Got my stream box about a year ago as it was free, but haven't really used it as it didn't at the time give me anything that wasn't already available to me from other sources. However, I am now looking at using it as an ad hoc replacement for my Sky HD box given how little Sky I now watch. Do the Sky Packages on offer only give me access to the "live" broadcast version of the channels, or is there any kind of "catch" up available? If I miss an episode of something in its broadcast slot will I be able to stream it later, and if I'm 20 minutes late for the start of an F1 race will I be able to watch it from the start or stream the whole thing later? 

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @robmog 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

A Catch Up catalogue is available, with filters by provider or channel, for up to 30 days.

In relation to watching a program and the option to watch from the start, I want to say know because there's no recording ability on the Stream box.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill