cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message CS2401 appears when trying to load Apps

J789
Joining in

When trying to watch ITVX, Amazon Prime etc a message appears on the TV screen stating App store unavailable CS2401. 

I have switched the power supply off, checked cables etc but to no avail.

Any advice appreciated, thank you 😊

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The help page (which is currently offline) suggests calling VM if this error continues - see screenshot below.

Have you used the /check-services/i  function? You can also a run a test on your equipment from there. 

If nothing is showing  you could also try the automated Service Status number  0800 561 0061.  This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.

If you do call 150 from a VM phone, or 0345 454 1111, then select option 2 (Faults) and ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and help..

Or wait a day or two and a member of the Forum Team should pick this up for you and help.

cs2401.jpg

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The help page (which is currently offline) suggests calling VM if this error continues - see screenshot below.

Have you used the /check-services/i  function? You can also a run a test on your equipment from there. 

If nothing is showing  you could also try the automated Service Status number  0800 561 0061.  This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.

If you do call 150 from a VM phone, or 0345 454 1111, then select option 2 (Faults) and ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and help..

Or wait a day or two and a member of the Forum Team should pick this up for you and help.

cs2401.jpg

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey J789, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

I can see you've spoke to the team about this, did they manage to help at all?

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?