cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCAM CALLS ever since moving to O2 network!!!

Crowbar
On our wavelength

In all my many many years of owning a mobile phone, I've been very careful with my phone number and I've NEVER had any SCAM calls. The very DAY, we were sold off to O2 I start to get SCAM calls from Manchester pretty much every other day from a Manchester number. Coincidence? 😡

32 REPLIES 32

Hi Pinkyman5155, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

I'm very sorry to hear you've also been receiving scam calls after your migration.  We know these calls can be concerning and very frustrating. 

You can report scam calls by texting 'CALL' to 7726 - O2 will respond by asking for the number calling you. Please don't answer the call/call the number back. You might want to block the number by using the settings on your phone.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Meganbubbles_
Joining in

We have had the same issue. Our family had the O2 switch. When we were with virgin we rarely got Scam calls. But since moving to O2 my mum has had, and I kid you not, 5 scam calls a DAY. I just had a voicemail from "O2" it 4 minutes long with no talking.

Hey Meganbubbles_, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

What type of calls are you getting and how many a day are you getting? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?