Laurance
Dialled in

Screenshot (104).png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Posted image is no longer visible likely due to it revealing personal information. I was able to view the post before rejection of image and saw the From address domain vgnmedia.com; also noted redaction of possible link to make payment. vgnmedia.com is not a Virgin Media domain as evident from the WHOIS record here vgnmedia.com | WHOIS Lookup.

Consider forwarding the phishing email to phishing@virginmedia.com and then deleting; if during the send process a Spam Content Found warning is shown then Virgin Media are already aware of it and have started to block it.

FYI checkout posts by @Int-Sec on the Security matters forum for the latest news on such targeted scams.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Posted image is no longer visible likely due to it revealing personal information. I was able to view the post before rejection of image and saw the From address domain vgnmedia.com; also noted redaction of possible link to make payment. vgnmedia.com is not a Virgin Media domain as evident from the WHOIS record here vgnmedia.com | WHOIS Lookup.

Consider forwarding the phishing email to phishing@virginmedia.com and then deleting; if during the send process a Spam Content Found warning is shown then Virgin Media are already aware of it and have started to block it.

FYI checkout posts by @Int-Sec on the Security matters forum for the latest news on such targeted scams.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks