cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HomeWorks F-secure activation key missing

happyducks
Joining in

John,

I have similar issue with F-Secure and Homeworks package. I have Homeworks included in my contract and was told F-secure is part of that too. But now F-secure is expired after the new contract and won't renew until I pay annual fees.

No one in VM customer service or tech team knows anything about F-secure and Homeworks. All they say is "sir, don't worry, homeworks is there to protect your devices".

Was your case resolved eventually?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @happyducks 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Please make your own thread in the future, this is to ensure no work is missed 🙂 we've moved it this time for you.

I am sorry to hear of the issue of the F-Secure. It is included in the HomeWorks bundle for as long as you have that - https://www.virginmedia.com/help/broadband/homeworks.

I'll send you a PM though to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @happyducks 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Please make your own thread in the future, this is to ensure no work is missed 🙂 we've moved it this time for you.

I am sorry to hear of the issue of the F-Secure. It is included in the HomeWorks bundle for as long as you have that - https://www.virginmedia.com/help/broadband/homeworks.

I'll send you a PM though to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Are you able to help me as I have the same issue.  I have posted separately.

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Chumphries,

Thanks for posting, we would advise against posting in multiple threads as this can cause issues when we are trying to follow the conversation, if you keep responding back to us their my colleagues will be able to help.

Joe