cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yodel still not delivered hub

sairaafeefa
Joining in

Was told delivery would be 21st May only for Yodel to send me a message stated delivery would not be happening until the 22nd May!

I waited, contacted there CS only for a Yodel we chat person to to change my delivery date!!!

I contacted VM yesterday only to be told, yes it's being delivered today they can 💯 reassure me and 25£ would be credited to my account.

No delivery and no updates on the Yodel App!

I have had enough....Yodel are incompetent and VM are giving customers the run around!

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @sairaafeefa 

Did you speak to the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734 ?

They are open  8:00am to 9:00pm  Monday to Friday, and 8:00am to 6:00pm Saturday and Sunday

They can check and progress the hub delivery, also advise you on any issues with your order. You can also ask them to change it to a manned installation rather than a self install (the VM tech would bring the hub with him)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

They told me today that they have emailed Yodel and are waiting for a response.

They said they cannot change the way I receive the hub so I will have to wait to hear from them.

Yodel.on the app or automated system doesn't tell you what date it's going to be delivered!!!

I'm really annoyed...

Hi sairaafeefa,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about your hubs delivery. 

To confirm, have you had any further update on this?

^Martin