cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending back equipment

Fcboomstick
Just joined

Why don't Virgin do anything at all to help their customers? You chased me for equipment, but won't accept emails. You won't accept WhatsApp outside of UK times - the only "chat" available and I can't even open it because it's a QR code on my own phones screen... How am I supposed to take a photo of that? You don't even give me a board with the correct heading after I jump through hoops to join this stupid forum.

I left the UK on 12th April, as Virgin are well aware given that I called and explained the situation when I cancelled the service. I am now in the US until October, but am being harassed and threatened with extra charges by Virgin for not sending back the equipment.

If you wanted the equipment back, you should have sent the packaging to me before I left the country - all the information was given to you over a month in advance of the services being cancelled. I can send to the equipment on my return to the UK in October, but I will not pay any additional charges for Virgin's own tardiness in sending out the packaging.

Sincerely,

[REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Fcboomstick 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with returning your equipment and we are so sorry again that you have felt let down by the service. 

We do send out reminders for returning the equipment and if not received before the given date then a charge is taken. This would be refunded as soon as the equipment was marked as returned. 

You can order the returns packaging online here and you can view how to return this here. You can also drop the equipment off at any O2 store if someone else is able to do this for you.