cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Require extension coax cable to my VM Hub!

ADotD
Joining in

Hi all

how would I go about getting hold of a longer coax cable to connect from the wall box to my VM hub?

right now the one I have is about 1m in length but I need something around 2-3m so I can move the hub to a more appropriate place!

thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The primary place to report faults or for service requests is Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @ADotD 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I would be more than happy to see what we can arrange for you via a private message. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

DJB93
Joining in

Likewise, I received my self install kit at weekend but cable is far too short to reach my TV and for where I would like to place hub. Could I request a 3m extension cable please?

Hey @DJB93,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

We can certainly look into helping you with this, for me to be able to do so I will be sending you a private message, just so that we can confirm some information.

Joe