cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner engineer visit

VivP
Joining in

As I have not used Virgin before a partner engineer will need to visit to install the fibre to my house. Does Virgin tell customers when this engineer will be calling as I would like to be at home when he/she comes to install the line.

Thanks.

35 REPLIES 35

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi VivP 👋

Thanks for the updates on this. Please do keep us informed on how the visit goes 😊 I've let Gareth know, so he can keep an eye on things as mentioned previously.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hello again VivP. I have a close eye on this for you, Please don't worry at all.

Gareth_L

Thanks Reece, I have just been able to check where Avonline have installed the box and the position looks acceptable. Now just waiting for the engineer to visit this afternoon to complete the installation.

Many thanks Gareth.

VivP
Joining in

I had a phone call from the engineer to say that he was arriving in about 5 minutes, and he did, almost to the second. He explained everything I needed to know and was very professional with the work he needed to do. Everything was completed in a very short time. I am very pleased. Now I will have to wait for someone to get back to me to confirm that I pay nothing for the first 3 months, then £30.50 for the next 15. At the moment the documentation makes no mention of no payment being required for the first three months.

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Great to hear this @VivP,

DO let us know if you need anything further regarding the installation, with the billing, if this has been advised this will go about processing through for you now that the services are active.

Joe