cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order placed but not received welcome email or delivery information

BH_1
Joining in

Hello,

I placed an order online for a Fiber Broadband on 22/2/2024 and selected 1/3/2024 for the engineer install date. I only received my pre-contract documents and order summary (saying "We’ll send confirmation of your technician installation date soon"), but no welcome email or delivery information received. I tried calling the customer service multiple times but since I don't know/have my account number, it was not possible to get any help. How can I know the status of my contract and most importantly when will I receive the confirmation of the installation date? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that of the difficulties you are having , I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so please check out the little envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen for a private message from me

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that of the difficulties you are having , I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so please check out the little envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen for a private message from me

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Dec2
Joining in

Hello, I have the same problem hopefully you can help me out and send me the welcome email aswell.

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

HI @Dec2 

I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so please check out the little envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen for a private message from me

Thank you

Jon

Hello, I am having the same problem, could you please help me?

Hi @willthorp98 

Of course, i will send you a private message and pick this up for you.