cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order placed but not received welcome email or delivery information

BH_1
Joining in

Hello,

I placed an order online for a Fiber Broadband on 22/2/2024 and selected 1/3/2024 for the engineer install date. I only received my pre-contract documents and order summary (saying "We’ll send confirmation of your technician installation date soon"), but no welcome email or delivery information received. I tried calling the customer service multiple times but since I don't know/have my account number, it was not possible to get any help. How can I know the status of my contract and most importantly when will I receive the confirmation of the installation date? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that of the difficulties you are having , I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so please check out the little envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen for a private message from me

Thank you

Jon

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that of the difficulties you are having , I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so please check out the little envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen for a private message from me

Thank you

Jon

Dec2
Joining in

Hello, I have the same problem hopefully you can help me out and send me the welcome email aswell.

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

HI @Dec2 

I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so please check out the little envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen for a private message from me

Thank you

Jon

Hello, I am having the same problem, could you please help me?

Hi @willthorp98 

Of course, i will send you a private message and pick this up for you.

JS94
Joining in

Hi,

I also haven’t received a welcome email with my account details so I can’t create a login 

Thanks

Hi @JS94,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you've not received a welcome email. This should be sent shortly after sign up and may land in your junk/spam so be sure to check there. If you've had any monthly bills so far then these will also have the details you need to create a My Virgin Media online account.

If you've received neither of these and/or still need further assistance, please respond to the private message that I'll be sending to you shortly and we can proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi,

I didn't receive a welcome email but I have now received my first bill which contained the info and I was able to create an account.

Thanks

Hi JS94,

Pleased to hear that, thanks for letting us know and updating the thread.

If you need any further help, don't hesitate to get back in touch 😊

Beth