cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not available at my house number

darkitchy
Joining in

hi I've had the cable installed in my street and everyone else in my street says they can get in in my post code but me and my neighbour are the only ones that says I can't, I really want virgin media 

5 REPLIES 5

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting and welcoming you onto our community forum 😊.

It is nice to see you want Virgin Media services and we are welcoming you to our Virgin Media family ❤.

I understand it can be frustrating and confusing as to why your neighbours can have Virgin but you aren't as of yet. However there could be multiple factors to why it isn't available just yet. One being the distance from the cabinet makes a difference and work may need to be done in order for you to get that line. We want to provide the best service so we just make sure we can provide that to everyone. if it isn't availble just yet, it maybe in the future. 

If you give our team a call on 👉🏼 0800 183 1234, they maybe able to give some insight on when it maybe available.   

Thank you. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

hi i have registered my interest and still nothing, I personally think vigin just doesn't want my business, I am very frustrated that it was installed at every address in my area, I live at 184 but virgin says that my address doesn't exist 

Hey @darkitchy,

Sorry to hear you haven't been contacted, from our last response were you able to call the team and speak to them with regards to this at all? If so did they provide any further information for you?

Joe

hi I've nit been contacted from anyone regarding this, I've contacted the sale team there and they said could be anywhere from 3 months to 18months but it's weird that the rest if the street got it back in September, surely it would of made more sense to install the line in my house with the rest of the street

Hi darkitchy,

So I can get a few more details from you regarding this I've popped you over a private message.

Alex_Rm